We understand the constraints on the budget of a small business. HAA membership will benefit and support you on many levels, whether you run a B&B, guesthouse or farmstay. We provide exclusive, carefully targeted services and products and have the experience and know-how to support you and your business – from the planning stages to when you open your door to welcome guests.
Our membership packages include Full Membership for operating businesses; Associate Membership for businesses in the development stage; and Affiliate Membership for businesses wishing to be a partner supplier with HAA.
- Tangible discounts and savings for the small business owner for online booking systems, digital marketing support, insurance, banking, suppliers and much more.
- Networking on the HAA Facebook Discussion Group
- The latest industry news via HAA’s electronic newsletter, Pillowtalk
- Professional development
- Member rates to attend HAA events
- Management Fact Sheets covering a wide range of subjects
- Hotline to the HAA Office, open Monday to Friday with experienced staff to assist you
- High ranking consumer website offering booking functionality and commission free bookings through our own distribution channel.
…plus much, much more APPLY NOW
Once you have finalised your online application we will require you to complete a Self Assessment survey showing that you are eligible for membership of HAA.
- Associate members receive all the benefits of Full Membership, except for a listing on the HAA consumer website
- Member rates to purchase A Guide to Establishing and Managing an Accommodation Business
When your business is open for guests, you can apply to upgrade your membership to Full
Plus much, much more APPLY NOW