The LGNSW Tourism Conference 2019 will be held from Sunday 17 March – Tuesday 19 March in Terrigal. Co-hosted by Central Coast Council, the conference theme is ‘Experience Changes Perception’. The conference is presented in conjunction with Destination NSW, our industry partners and our sponsors and will feature high profile industry speakers.
• Half-day session and workshop for staff in accredited visitor information centres. Our program explores the value perception of visitor information centres and how to build council support upwards and outwards
• Welcome address from The Hon Adam Marshall MP, Minister for Tourism and Major Events (invited)
• Keynote presentation by Destination NSW
• Presentation on The Visitor Economy Action Plan
• Case studies on cultural heritage, innovation and activation and experience development
This conference is ideal for anyone working in or with Local Government, whose role involves tourism promotion and development, economic development, marketing, special events, media, community strategic planning, town planning and cultural services, and infrastructure provision.
Full details of the event and latest program updates can be found at LGNSW Tourism Conference 2019