Stunning and iconic Williamstown B&B for sale by owner
1699 ROOM NIGHTS LAST YEAR. (Can supply occupancy rates since 2009).
Very flexible floor plan – currently configured as 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 3 living rooms.
Easy transformation to convert two living rooms to two more guest rooms.
After eleven fabulous years, I am hanging up my egg ladle. I will be staying in Williamstown and will be happy to
assist anyone who is interested in purchasing our beautiful home and continuing to run it as a B&B.
We have built a reputation to be proud of, winning numerous awards and with a very high guest return rate. Please call me if you would like more details or would like to view the property.
0438 358 823
from sales brochure
An iconic Williamstown gem
On two titles, this immaculately presented property would suit a multitude of uses.
Much larger than it appears from the street, this classic building, (originally named Britanica’) has seen many incarnations – including, amongst others, a B&B for the past 16 years, business premises, a boarding house and a private home.
• Currently operating as the award winning Captains Retreat B&B’ it’s flexible floor-plan is presently configured as 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 3 living rooms & 2 kitchens.
• Separate manager’s apartment included
• Beautifully renovated throughout
• Existing accommodation permit (20 people)
• Large north facing rear deck overlooking a delightful walled garden
• Rear vehicle access via rear and side laneway
• Land area: 421m2* | Building area: 430m2*