Australian Bed and Breakfast Gift Vouchers are a great option for clever gift ideas. Valid for twelve months, the accommodation vouchers are redeemable throughout Australia at B&Bs, farmstays, cottages, guest houses and B&B Inns in the cities and the country.
Here are just a few ideas for how Australian Bed and Breakfast Gift Vouchers are used:
- Really useful gifts for Birthdays – Anniversary – Weddings – Christmas – Easter – Valentines Day – Mothers Day – Fathers Day.
- Group or individual gifts for engagements, weddings and retirements
- A bon voyage gift for international travellers coming to Australia or those visiting from interstate
- Businesses can use them as staff gifts, team incentives and corporate gifts
- As a celebratory gift to a new citizen so they can travel around their newly adopted country
- And, of course, Australian Bed and Breakfast gift vouchers make an excellent gift for people who have time to travel, whenever and wherever they please
Voucher holders can select accommodation on this website and use the direct links to members’ own websites for further information and to enquire about a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- The B&B gift voucher holder must inform the accommodation provider that they wish to use a BBFAA voucher at the time enquiring about a booking.
- Australian accommodation gift vouchers may be used as a deposit or full payment of the tariff with any participating accommodation provider.
- The gift vouchers are valid for twelve months from the end of the month of purchase and no extensions are given. However, gift vouchers may be used as a deposit for a forward booking beyond the expiry date providing the accommodation provider receives it before that date.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no part refund will be given if the value of the voucher is greater than the total tariff of the booking. However, vouchers can be issued in several monetary denominations which gives the voucher holder the choice of using their total voucher gift on one booking or two, depending upon the value of their voucher.
All amounts quoted are in $AUD. B&B vouchers may be purchased in units of $100, $50 and $25 (minimum purchase $100). They are not subject to GST and there are no shipping or handling charges for vouchers sent by regular mail. If Express Delivery is required within Australia an additional charge applies of $6, for overseas Express Delivery $14.
Australian Orders: Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer*, cheque, money order or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners – credit card details will be collected via SSL Secure Socket Layer).
If paying for gift vouchers is by Cheque or Money Order, please print the e-mailed confirmation of your order and send a copy with your payment. The gift vouchers will be issued on clearance of payment.
International Orders: Accommodation gift vouchers are ideal for your loved ones living in, or travelling to, Australia. They will receive a friendly welcome from trusted hosts from all around the country. Payment of International Orders is via electronic funds transfer* and credit card payment only. (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners – details will be collected via SSL Secure Socket Layer)
* Your surname should be used as a reference if payment is made by electronic funds transfer
Gift Voucher Enquiries: 1300 664 707 or email email@example.com